In order for our taproom to be a welcoming space for ALL, we have a few guidelines for those who want to bring in a group.
- Small groups and parties during our regular hours are welcomed, reservations are taken only on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- At least one day's notice and limit the size to no more than 20 (including children).
- The space cannot be closed down for private parties, and all groups must share the space with our other customers.
- No Boat is kid-friendly.
- We are not a suitable location for large groups of children (i.e. birthday parties, sports team events).
- Children must be with their parents at all times and must be respectful of other guests.
- Our space is inclusive to all, not exclusive to parents and their children.
- Well-behaved dogs are always welcome at No Boat but must be kept on a leash at all times.
- We are not a suitable location for dog-specific group events. Large groups of dogs can become overwhelming to other guests.
- Please be respectful when bringing your four legged friend.